The INDC strives to provide programs and events that give fundraisers and associated professionals throughout the Inland Northwest a chance to learn and be inspired. With that in mind, each year we build a series of seminars that deal with a variety of topics and offer our members and guests the opportunity to be educated, feel supported and connect with their colleagues.
Regular INDC programs (11:30 AM to 1:00 PM) are normally on the 4th Wednesday of January, March, May, and September, and the 3rd Wednesday of November (a joint program with the Inland Northwest Planned Giving Council). Except where otherwise indicated, we meet at the Northwest Community Center from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. In addition to our regular programs, we have occasional breakfast or brown-bag lunch educational opportunities and networking events.
These programs are included with your INDC membership. Guest fees vary depending on the event.
Upcoming Program of Events
- September 26 – Program: How to Plan & Maximize End of Year Giving/Giving Tuesday
- October 24 – Brown Bag: Round Table discussion of End of Year Giving/Giving Tuesday
- November 21 – Joint meeting with Inland Northwest Planned Giving Council
- December 26 – Holiday Toast: Membership Reception
- January 23 – Program: Annual Giving & Donor Acquisition Mailings
- February 27 – Brown Bag: Round Table discussion of Annual Giving & Donor Acquisition Mailings
- March 27 – Program: Digital Tools – Marketing annual giving on your website, email, and social media
- April 24 – Brown Bag: Round Table discussion of Digital Tools
- May 22 – Program: Moves Management – Moving donors up the giving pyramid using wealth screening, donor databases, and donor portfolio management